Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanks!

Just a quick note of thanks this evening!  Over the past week I have received emails and had several readers comment to me about my blog.  Some of you have shared that you have passed my link along to others living in this crazy freaky food world of ours and many of you have shared kind words of encouragement, gratitude and acceptance!  Thank you all for being a part of my journey here.  I will admit that starting a blog is/was scary!  The constant 'what ifs' linger every single time I click 'post', as you never know who will say what and will it just make me look that much crazier :)

So thank you to all of you!  I appreciate your kind words and support!  And although I have no idea what all I will fill the pages of my blog with, it gives me strength and courage to know you are out there!

PS...I've had several people ask me about leaving a comment - I believe you will have to become a 'follower' of my blog to do so.  I am thinking this requires you to give an email address and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment